Slot Machine & Used Replacement Parts Warranty Information
Our One Year Refurbished Slot Machine Limited Warranty is offered FREE on all late model refurbished upright slot machines video, poker, and slant top slot machines sold to customers within the USA and Canada.
Our Limited Warranty covers telephone diagnosis and repair, parts and in-house labor on any problem that you might have on all refurbished slot and video machines (see below for exceptions) after your game is shipped from our warehouse to you, with these specific exceptions:
Game and/or game parts found to be defective must be shipped or brought back to our shop at the customer’s expense for any warranty work to be performed. All warranty work is performed at our expense (both parts and in-house labor). The customer is responsible for all shipping of the game or game parts, and the setup and/or reinstallation of game or parts after warranty work is finished. We cannot be held responsible for damage to the slot due to improper installation and/or use.
As always, our lifetime technical support and assistance is always available to all our customers by phone or e-mail, for as long as you own the game.
While some of our customers enjoy repairing their games themselves, it is not a good idea if you are not very certain about what you are doing. Any work not done by GPP or its agents will not be covered under this warranty and will automatically void your warranty unless you contact us first to discuss the repair you wish to undertake and receive our approval in writing.
Our Limited Warranty does not cover the following:
- Light Bulbs
- Any glass breakage.
- Game abuse or misuse.
- Stuck or jammed coin mechanisms (caused by improper coin usage).
- Physically damaged monitors, displays, and controls.
- Game cleaning and/or routine maintenance.
- Physical or cosmetic damage whatsoever to the game.
- Damage incurred from moving, shipping, or working on games.
- Damage caused by acts of God; weather, water, lightning, or electrical damage.
- Damage due to extreme heat over 90°F or temperatures below 65°F.Damage caused by unauthorized repair work to the game or by the installation of any parts or game upgrades other than as directed or approved by SlotmachinesUSA or its agents in advance of such work or repair.
- Any travel-related costs to or from your location to service the game.
- Labor costs for repair technicians for in-home service.
- Any shipping costs to or from our shop for warranty work to be performed.
- Commercial use – Only slot machines sold for household use are covered under this warranty.
- Any game sold with a dollar bill acceptor does not qualify for this warranty.
- Any game damage incurred during shipping/transit from our warehouse or our partners.
- Any slot machine whatsoever, or any slot sold as “special” or “less than perfect” that is not optionally refurbished does not come with a warranty.
- Any warranty work done must be performed by us or our agents, and the work to be performed must be approved by us first. The warranty does not cover any expense or work performed by you or any other game repair person unless approved by us first. GPP is not responsible for the costs of repairs if any work is performed on the machine by anyone other than ourselves or our agents. Any work performed on the game by you or by another repair person not authorized by us first in writing is your full responsibility, and will automatically void your game warranty.
The warranty will become null and void if:
- Anyone besides GPP, its agents or representatives performs or attempts any repairs or modifications to the game unless authorized first by us.
- The game is dropped, knocked over, abused, or otherwise physically damaged while at your location or during any transportation or shipping to or from our location.
- The game is moved to another room or floor in your location or to another building and is damaged. Game is placed outdoors, in direct sun, rain, cold, heat, or placed in a humid area such as around/near hot tub, swimming pool, etc.
- The game is altered, modified, or customized either electronically, mechanically, or cosmetically in any way, shape or form.
- The game is used in a commercial or office environment in any way, shape, or form.
- The same coverage as above and must be purchased at the time of sale.
- One year free plus one year extended (2 years total): $295
- One year free plus two years extended (3 years total): $395