The exchange of any item or part must follow procedures and Guidelines.
- Used or Refurbished item sales are final and cannot be returned.
- New product sales may be returned for an equal exchange of another item or parts. Item returned may be subject to a 25% restocking fee plus the original cost of shipping.
- E-proms and electrical parts are sold “As Is” and not returnable for exchange, we cannot be certain these items will be installed correctly.
- Exchanges must be completed within 30 days from the date of purchase, and are subject to all of our return provisions and penalties.
- To initiate a return or exchange you must contact Games People Play
or call 928-776-9500, do not send anything to us prior of getting our specific return instructions.
- All shipping costs and return shipping charges are paid by the costumer. No refunds will be made on any shipping cost or portions of any order as it’s related to any shipping fees or shipping costs.
- All returns in the excess of $100.00 must be shipped and INSURED for full value against damages occurring during shipping. The cost of reshipping any item to you in the event of the merchandise exchange is also your responsibility. Games People Play will not pay for any shipping charges. (Few exceptions may apply).
- Items returned for either exchange, must be in the original condition and shipped back in the original packaging to be acceptable for exchange. Credits are issued only after return is received and inspected by Games People Play and are in sellable condition. In the event the item is returned used, or because of its returned condition, must be repackaged for resale, a 50% restocking fee will be charged in the event the return item is no longer in sellable condition, the item (s) will be returned to you and no credit or exchange will be permitted unless you inform the deliver company of delivery damages on the original arrival. There is a 50% charge on any cancelled orders.
- Note: all special orders will be charged a 50% nonrefundable deposit and the deposit will be made before any custom order can begin.
- Once a return item is received, a store credit can be issued or an exchange can be made in accordance with our return policy.
- If customer refuses shipment on slot machines, customer is responsible for shipping cost and a 50% restocking fee on the slot machine.
It is the costumer’s sole responsibility to inspect all shipments when being delivered and inspect all shipping containers for damages prior to unpacking item. The customer must take pictures of damaged shipping containers/cartons.
Report any damages to us immediately! Report shipping related damage directly to the shipping or Freight Company and also notify us so there are no delays.
Notification of damages must be made to us within 5 days of receipt of damaged goods. We must receive pictures of the damage. The customer is responsible for notifying the delivery company of shipping damages. Keep all shipping materials as they will be needed to show the shipping company. It is very important that you notify us immediately of any damages so we can properly advise you. To speed the damage goods claim process you can e-mail us with pictures showing the damages found to the item for shipping container/carton. Upon receipt of the pictures we will arrange for a replacement to be shipped and we will advise you what to do with the damage item.