The exchange of any item or part must follow procedures and guidelines:
- Used or refurbished items have no implied warranty. All sales are final and cannot be returned.
- Reel slot machines have a one year warranty on non-expendable parts (excluding bulbs, ballasts) and labor-less shipping. Includes lifetime tech support.
- Video slot machines have a one year warranty on non-expendable parts (excluding bulbs, ballasts) and labor and 6months for CRT monitors-less shipping. Includes lifetime tech support.
- Credits or exchanges must be completed within 30 days from the date of purchase, be accompanied by the original sales receipt, and be returned in unused condition.
- Some new merchandise purchased may come with a manufacturer’s warranty when applicable, please contact the manufacturer.
- Some new product sales may be returned for an equal exchange of another item, a store credit, or may be subject to a 25% restocking fee plus the original cost of shipping.
- Items returned for exchange must be in their original condition and shipped back in their original packaging to be acceptable for exchange. Credits or exchanges are issued only after the return is received and inspected by GPP and are in sellable condition. In the event the item is returned used or, because of its returned condition, must be repackaged for resale, a 25% restocking fee will be charged. In the event the item is no longer in sellable condition, the item(s) will be returned to you and no credit or exchange will be permitted unless you informed the delivery company of delivery damages on the original arrival.
- E-proms and electrical parts are sold “As Is” and are not returnable for exchanges or refunds.
- No return on special order items or cue sticks (unless specified by the manufacturer)
- Once the item is received and approved, we can issue a store credit, or an exchange can be made
- All shipping costs and return shipping charges are paid by the customer and no refunds will be made on any shipping costs.
- Note: All special orders must be paid for in advance or 50% non-refundable deposit will be made before any special or custom order can begin
- If the customer refuses shipment on a piece of equipment, the customer is responsible for shipping cost and a 25% restocking fee on that equipment
It is the customer’s sole responsibility to inspect all shipments when being delivered and report any damages to us immediately! Report shipping related damage directly to the shipping or Freight Company and also notify us so there are no delays.
Notification of damages must be made to us within 5 days of receipt of damaged goods
The customer is responsible for notifying the delivery company of shipping damages. Keep all shipping materials as they will be needed to show the shipping company. You must notify us immediately of any damages so we can properly advise you. To speed the damaged goods claim process you can e-mail us with pictures showing the damages you found. Upon receipt of the pictures, we will arrange for a replacement to be shipped and we will advise you what to do with the damaged item.